Otherness Archive Installation x Shangri La Glastonbury
Otherness Archive joins Glastonbury in Shangri-La* from June 22-26th 2022 to preview some of the submissions from the trans masc moving image call out.
This selection of work is from both international and national filmmakers and artists who submitted to our open call. The preview of work focuses on movement, music, and vibrancy.
While in a physical space around the installation, Otherness Archive talks about archive building and will hold an open conversation on how to reimagine outdated archival structures and their access.
Curated by Sweatmother
- BUBU | Giada Bossi | Italy | 2021
- Hot Goy Summer | Lori Lo Bianco | UK | 2019
- ID Copy | Candela Cienfuegos | Spain | 2020
- Volana’s Eclipse | SJ Rahatoka | France | 2022
- You See Me | Baby Brown | UK | 2021
- Double Denim Blues | Lana Zilla | Australia | 2021
- Ife | H. Lenn Keller | United States | 1993
- i might go and throw my phone into the lake, yeah | Lucia Vives
and Sam Fuentes | 2022
*A special thank you to The Chateau, London Trans+ Pride and Shangri La team for helping us build our installation and showcase our journey.